Public Health Announcement

We have been watching the coronovirus virus since January. On 24 Feb we agreed among ourselves that some action could be required. On 13 March we were told by British Cycling that racing could carry on. This was revised on 17 March to be a full ‘ban’ on all organised rides and races until 30 April.
Our first round is on 3 May. We are waiting in hope.
Should we set the Beast on it?

Image result for coronavirus

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s